Acuiti Labs is proud to be sponsoring the SAP BRIM Live Digital Event 2021! This SAP Billing and Revenue Innovation Management Live is part of the SAP Finance and Risk Live Series and will be held on 13-14 October 2021.
This digital event can allow businesses to take advantage of recurring billing and revenue management for the digital economy and to harness SAP BRIM innovation to simplify complex billing and invoicing processes, while seamlessly achieving operational agility and scale.
Why should you be attending this event?
The SAP BRIM Live event offers the advantage of SAP Innovation to the businesses that are looking forward to simplifying their billing and invoicing complexities. Businesses can register and join the event live to-
• Consolidate and automate their invoicing and contract accounting
• Launch subscriptions and usage-based offerings
• Manage and orchestrate the product and subscription orders
• Transform the quote-to-cash process for your business
• Handle partner revenue share and settlement
• And more!
Acuiti Labs as Gold Sponsor at SAP BRIM Live 2021!
A specialist SAP consulting firm based out of London, servicing clients globally for ‘Consume to Cash’ process transformation and optimisation with presence in Europe, North America, and South Asia.
Acuiti Labs have the experience of delivering successful transformations for multiple industries to support the subscription and consumption-based Target Operating Models such as:
• Mobility as a Service (travel using Public Transport and Private vehicles)
• Tourism as a Service (Hotels, Entertainment Parks)
• Ports as a Service (Airports and Seaports).
• Postal as a Service
• Telco as a Service
• Media as a Service and
Acuiti Labs emphases on value realisation and monetisation of digital assets and strategies, delivering end-to-end services for the clients. Customer relationship being at the centre of all its endeavours.
Acuiti Labs’ Speakers, Session timing, and topics –
Session 1 -
Topic: Case Study: Advertising as a Service: O2C (Order-to-Cash) Transformation at Criteo